York February 2017 Meeting
Boutique HMO Design Masterclass – Julian Maurice
At property networking meetings we can gain advice on deal sourcing, finance and investment strategies, but rarely do we get the opportunity to learn about the practical elements of the business such as interior design, yet good presentation is possibly the key element in consistently attracting quality tenants and strong rental values. And what is business without customers and quality sales?
This month we have are very excited to introduce Leeds based Project Manager and Interior Designer Julian Maurice. For this masterclass, Julian illustrates how targeted, low cost Interior Design tweaks can add huge long term value and instant tenant appeal to an HMO or investment property, often without the need to add rooms, en-suites or other costly alterations.
This elegantly simple solution can be applied by anyone with a passion for property who wants to provide a professional quality product to the rental market and secure the long-term future of their investments.
For over 15-years Julian has successfully completed 100’s of residential and commercial projects for investors, from HMO’s to Hotels, student accommodation to show homes. Recognised by leading letting agents for consistently supplying quality properties onto the market that raise the rental value bar, Julian will share his tried and tested interior design technique known as “The Boutique Principle”.
Julian advises that you bring pen and paper to the event as you will be taking away valuable information that can transform your property business.
ALSO…. Insiders secrets to making your property business more profitable – Peter Lazell, Gary Bees & Andrew Roberts
Would you like to make your property business more profitable without breaking a sweat?
Property Investor Reward Club is a unique property club for all property investors. Offering unique services to investors and utilising the power of the community to deliver you benefits.
Find out how you can get access to
– 15 genuine off market properties per day through the portal.
– Contracts with national vendors to supply exclusive preferential rates for their goods and services
– Cash back on every property related purchase you make.
– Exclusive Energy buying group which negotiates the best deal based on the collective usage of all members
Peter, Andrew and Gary will walk you through case studies showing how members have
– saved thousands of pounds not just on refurbishments and maintenance but on running their property business.
– How to reclaim over paid Stamp Duty
– How to share in mortgage procuration fees and get the best deal
– No money down finance for Furniture, White Goods, Kitchens, Bathrooms
– And much much more on the night
These tips will help you get your property business
– Making you more profits saving you thousands on your purchases
– Put extra cash in your pocket
– Show you how to get exclusive access to off market properties