Watford February 2018 Meeting
Get Yourself “Funds Ready” for Your Next Deal – John Kerr
Would you like to know how lenders assess you when you apply for a mortgage? Are you at the stage where lenders need to understand the strength of your property business and not just how to fund your next Buy to Let lending application? And would it help if your business had agreed access to all the funds you need for your next deal?
From this talk by John Kerr you will understand the importance of getting funding “pre-approved”. Whether you are starting out in property or have several properties this presentation will give you unique insights into:
- The basics of credit scoring and reporting, an essential component that all new property investors should know;
- How to repair an impaired credit record;
- How to become a safe pair of hands for private investors’ funds;
- A few of the secret 42 point criteria that lenders typically use to score experienced BTL investors’ – applications that you will never see elsewhere!
- How to set up your property investment and development business and get “pre-qualified” to fund bigger deals.
- How to develop your mind-set, overcome the barriers to success that many individual face and motivate you to bring your dreams to a reality.
- Understand that you can achieve much more by thinking bigger, working within a larger vision framework and scaling up your Power Team.
Our top tips on the best ways to get a good credit score
- Have you had a regular (continuous) address for more than 1 year?
- Have you been in the same job for more than 3-6 months and can prove it?
- Are you on the Electoral Register to vote in the UK?
- Does your address match the Electoral Register exactly and is it up to date?
- Have you had a bank account open in the UK for more than one year?
- Do you have credit cards and use them?
- Are you paying off your debts and charging less to your credit cards?
- Do you repay your Credit Cards on time?
- Do you repay your household bills on time?
- Get a store card.
- Get a bank loan that you can pay off in instalments.
- Don’t close off old credit card accounts! If you close your oldest accounts, it can shorten the length of your reported credit history and make you seem less creditworthy. Keep them open and use them.
ALSO….. £160K Cashflow in 12 months using other people's money – David Granat
Are you interested in property and how YOU can replace your income in the space of 12 months using the HMO strategy?
At this month's pin meeting we have David Granat, winner of Simon Zutshi's Mastermind 22 Programme, who will be sharing his inspirational story of how, in just 12 months, he has created a recurring annual income of £160k and £1.7m worth of property using other peoples money. He will also be sharing his top tips on how he managed to achieve this following a simple 4 step process.
How easy is this to do? Well it is not easy, but it is possible so make sure you join us to find out how!