Southampton April 2018 Meeting
Bigger JV’s (Joint Ventures), smaller risks – Jo Rogers
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will allow you to understand some of the concepts and details necessary to make sensible and informed decisions before you secure investments and provide you with videos that will allow you to take action on immediately.
During Jo's presentation you will learn:
- How to objectively score your joint ventures throughout the process to reduce emotional decisions
- Understand your own risk profile so you know what works for you
- How to mitigate your risks so you can increase the size of your joint ventures with greater peace of mind
- How to maintain control of your business or major investment
ALSO… Retire on one deal – Simon Hodgson
At this month's pin meeting Simon Hodgson, during his presentation, will show you how to:
- Learn that you dont need to buy a fixer uper.
- Learn how to legally reduce your deposit.
- The right deals only require as little as 1% stamp duty.