Sheffield October 2016 Meeting
How to Survive and Thrive in 2016 and Beyond – Simon Zutshi
Over the last 12 months we have seen unprecedented changes in the property market, in terms of legislation and tax changes. Such that many investors are wondering if it is still such a good idea to invest in property.
The reality is that the property market is constantly changing, and as professional investors we need to learn to adapt to and make the most of the changes. It is with great pleasure that we can announce that the main speaker at this month’s pin meeting is none other than the founder of pin, Simon Zutshi
Simon has put together a brand new presentation for us, in which he addresses the changes in the property market and suggests how we can actually make the most of the current market conditions. He has identified a Golden opportunity open to us for just the next 12 months.
In this new presentation Simon will share with you:
- His prediction of the effects of the new proposed tax changes, for property investors
- Why some investors are sitting on a property time bomb
- How we can adapt to the ever changing property market
- Why the next 12 months represent a once in a lifetime, Golden Opportunity
- How Simon is changing his personal investing strategy
- The best way for you to find property deals in the next 12 months
- Why most investors struggle to get the result they want from their property
So book your place at this month’s pin meeting now. With Simon speaking we expect it to be a very busy meeting, so reserve your place now.
ALSO… 92% of tenants are searching online for their next rental, but where and how can I reach them? – James Davis
That shouldn't surprise anyone but are landlords changing their tenant finding strategies in response?
This talk looks at how to use the internet to minimise void periods, and save a tonne of cash on agents fees in the process.
James Davis CEO of Upad.co.uk will also explain what an 'online letting agent' is, and how it may impact your business. If you're still putting a flyer in your local newsagent window, James can help you.