Reading April 2018 Meeting
How to raise funds for your property investing – Simon Zutshi
We are delighted to announce that this month's pin meeting our main speaker is Simon Zutshi, who is the founder of the property investors network, author of Amazon best seller Property Magic.
In this brand new presentation Simon will help you to understand the many different ways to fund your property investment, even if you don’t have much money in the bank.
Even if you have plenty of money to invest right now, most people run out of money at some point. Simon will demonstrate how you can safely use other people’s money to fund your investments, which means there could be no limit to the number of properties you purchase. Imagine if you could fund all of the property deals that you want to purchase. What would that do for your portfolio and cash flow?
In this new presentation Simon will share with you:
- How to build a portfolio and pay off your home mortgage in 8 to 10 years
- How to 100% fund your property purchase using other people’s money
- How to use the Hidden Assets Test to find extra funding you were not aware of
- How to approach people so they want to lend to you
- The time when you should NOT do joint ventures
This is bound to be a busy meeting so reserve your place now.
ALSO …. Stamp Duty Land Tax – What you need to know – Andrew Punter
After an introduction to what exactly Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is, Andrew will explore the many exemptions and reliefs that exist within HMRC’s rule book.
Armed with this knowledge, your next deal might be £000’s cheaper. There may even be some overpayments that you might be able to claim back.
- 1 in 6 property deals are incorrectly paying SDLT.
- The HMRC manual has many little known exemptions and reliefs.
- Top conveyancers and solicitors are getting it wrong.
- There could be a brown envelope from HMRC with a big cheque in it for YOU!
**An extra bonus for you at this pin Meeting**
Deal Clinic with founder of pin Simon Zutshi!
At this month's pin meeting from 6pm to 6.30pm you will have the rare chance to bring along any deals that you are currently working on or have in the pipeline to the Deal Clinic that will be run by Simon Zutshi.
This is a rare chance for Simon to personally analyse a deal that you may have. If you currently don’t have any deals to bring then by all means do come along to the Deal Clinic and watch, listen and learn on how Simon looks at deals to create a win-win situation for both the investor and seller.
Simon has helped thousands of property Investors on their property journey so don’t miss this opportunity to come along to this Deal Clinic.