Plymouth April 2018 Meeting
Co-Living: Re-imagining and re-branding the HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) for the millennial generation – Stuart Scott
At this month's pin meeting, Stuart will share big changes that are happening in the HMO world as we transition towards modern co-living.
The HMO world is going through an evolution into a new type of product. Stuart had spotted an opportunity to disrupt the HMO market and re-imagine shared living for young professionals. He creates amazing social spaces that foster collaboration, inspire creativity and build social community.Co-Living Spaces was created to be at the forefront of this disruptive movement towards flexible co-living and co-working.
At this month's pin meeting you will learn:
- How the HMO market is changing
- What is Co-Living
- How to create a unique product on market
- The future of the HMO
Stuart will demonstrate that it is possible to disrupt the market and create something unique no matter what the size of your project.
ALSO…. Mastermind: An Unexpected Journey – Martin Young
Martin Young has worked in property for 20 years. As an architect in the UK he’s delivered buildings for some of the UK’s largest and most iconic companies and now he’s recently completed the Mastermind Programme with Simon Zutshi.
During Martin’s presentation you will learn:
- How he approached his Mastermind Journey. The mistakes he made and how he turned this into success
- How you can follow an investment strategy that you love and still make money
- How he found his first investor in the most unlikely of places – and how you can too
- His 5 tips for sourcing motivated sellers online