Plymouth February 2017 Meeting
Mould to Gold in 6 weeks! How to double your cash-flow through refurbs – Yvonne Emery
• Have you ever wanted to TRANSFORM a property but are afraid of the cost?
• Add VALUE to every property you ever own
• WALLS don’t have to be permanent
• Finding IDEAL properties
• Commercial LENDING isn’t expensive
• £200 per ROOM per month, not just per PROPERTY
• Attract JV PARTNERS convincingly
If you need to get out of that day job and you only needed 3 properties to do this would you want to know how?
If you would retire on £3k per month could you do that using none of your own money?
If you don’t know these strategies already you need to ask Yvonne all about them.
She’ll be speaking at your pin meeting this month – make sure you don’t miss this fantastic strategy that you can put into practice where you live.
ALSO… Transfer your Pension Fund into Property – Mike Holt
Have you ever thought of buying property with your pension but didn’t know how or where to start? If so, then this is the pin meeting you need to attend.
Pension changes in the 2014 budget now mean that your Pension has become one of your most valuable assets. It’s time to really make your pension grow in value!
Have you left your pension festering in poorly performing stocks and shares for years or do you take little notice of the annual statement, either because it is too difficult to understand or because historically you had no interest?
A Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) will allow you to invest in a broad range of Property classes but what about the myths surrounding costs and the type of property you can buy?
At this pin event Mike Holt is going to introduce you to the simple concept of using that money to buy land and property with the view to growing the value of your pension substantially.
In this seminar you will learn:
– How to invest in property with a pension of just £35,000
– How to protect your pension by taking security over property
– How to manage your pension and property yourself
– How to swap stock market volatility for a fixed annual income
– How 2014 budget changes affect your tax position
Buying property with your pension is not a new concept it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you have ever paid into a pension then this event is not to be missed.