Manchester February 2018 Meeting
Interior Design Masterclass – “The Boutique Principle” – Julian Maurice
The objective of the presentation is to demonstrate how focusing on your product rather than profits ultimately leads to a more successful long-term business.
Julian shows how the planets' most profitable brands manage to take most of the profit in their chosen markets, while only taking a small percentage of their market sales and then demonstrates how the same model can be used by independent property investors to achieve similar results. Higher profits with less product. Julian calls it The Boutique Business Model.
Attendees will learn:
- The value of differentiation – making your product stand-out rather than following how everyone else does things and how doing so increases profits by 100's of percent
- Interior Design Colour Theory – taking examples from the worlds most acclaimed product designers, Julian shares scientific colour systems that ensure that an interior scheme has maximum appeal every time.
The talk is simple in its message, powerful in its potential results and entertaining in its delivery and presentation.
ALSO…. Property Sourcing Compliance: Keeping you on the right side of the law – Tina Walsh
Tina’s passion for the law and compliance blossomed whilst she was a serving police officer in the Lancashire Constabulary. The in 2005 Tina and her husband Tony decided to invest in a BTL property for extra income, but made almost every rooky mistake possible. The experience somewhat curbed their enthusiasm for property investment, until late 2011 when it was suggested that property sourcing was a good sector to start a business in.
Tina's presentation is aimed at property sourcers & investors and at thie month's pin meeting she will share with you:
- What to look for in a Compliant Property Sourcer?
- What is Client Due Diligence for an Investor?
- The Importance of Compliance.