Manchester June 2017 Meeting
Raising investment from private individuals – Fraser MacDonald
- Standard vs Unregulated Investing
- What is a good return?
- Investor attitude to Risk
- Types of Investor (emotional)
- Following Up
- AIDA – converting a prospect into an Investor
- Collective Investments
- Types of investor (technical)
- What is a professional client?
- Statutes & Compliance
- FCA & AR (Appointed Representative status)
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA)
ALSO… Which properties to buy, to pay NO tax! – Arthur Kemp
EXACT Business has been providing Capital Allowances advice for Simon and other PIN members for the last 6 years. As the tax world has moved forward, Arthur will inform attendees which properties are best to buy in order to maximise this valuable tax relief for all investors.
Arthur Kemp is the founder and Managing Director of Exact Business Taxation Services Ltd, Capital Allowances claims professionals, with a team of CIOT & RICS qualified surveyors and tax advisors behind him, he offers a highly specialised service in claiming property tax refunds.
His firm specialises only in Capital Allowances claims, and uses Accountancy, Quantity Surveying and tax law skills to maximise tax relief for property owners.