Luton March 2018 Meeting
Bigger JV’s (Joint Ventures), smaller risks – Jo Rogers
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will allow you to understand some of the concepts and details necessary to make sensible and informed decisions before you secure investments and provide you with videos that will allow you to take action on immediately.
During Jo's presentation you will learn:
- How to objectively score your joint ventures throughout the process to reduce emotional decisions
- Understand your own risk profile so you know what works for you
- How to mitigate your risks so you can increase the size of your joint ventures with greater peace of mind
- How to maintain control of your business or major investment
ALSO…. Protecting your wealth & assets – Right Plan Insurance
One of our Right Plan advisors will teach you about some of the industry’s best kept secrets. These could save you up to 49% on life insurance by simply taking advantage of HMRC-endorsed options that are rarely spoken about or advertised.
During their presentation “Protecting your wealth & assets” they will be demonstrating how specific insurance policies and trusts will benefit you and your family, by minimising inheritance tax (IHT) and maximising your legacy.
With only 6% of all life policies being written into trust, the mere absence of this document has heavily contributed to the £4.6 billion paid in IHT during 2016/17.
This is to the detriment of many families which needn't be your story, especially when they offer their advisory service free to all pin members!
Covered In the presentation will be:
- The benefits of company owned policies over personal plans.
- The Importance of writing policies into trusts.
- How to minimise your inheritance tax from insurance pay-outs.