Leeds February 2018 Meeting
5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Profits From Impossible Deals – Shimon Rudich
It’s about having control, not about ownership – they say. But what exactly does that mean? In this talk the UK’s leading lease options solicitor Shimon Rudich from MS-Law will guide you through the deals that his clients, students and mentees are doing.
Not only is Shimon a solicitor representing these investors doing their deals, but he is also an investor himself and does many creative deals each year using a variety of different methods.
We’re lucky to get Shimon here to introduce to you how you can make money from property that you don’t even own – so if you can’t get a mortgage, don’t have a deposit, or wouldn’t pass the credit check this is PERFECT for you and PERFECT in this economic climate.
In this seminar you will learn:
- What is the difference between a lease option and a property option
- How you can cash out of properties you don’t own within 6/12 months
- How to do options on land, developments & portfolios
- How to structure lease options in a legal way
- How to structure lease options in an ethical why and make a WIN WIN scenario
- How to get £300/1000 per month on properties you don’t own
- How to convert impossible property deals that other investors would throw in the bin
At the end of the evening you will have a good understanding of what property options are and how you can use them to grow your own property portfolio and to gain financial freedom.
ALSO…. Competitive bridging, development and HMO finance – John Phillips
John Phillips is a whole of Market Independent Mortgage Broker with 33 years experience in financial services. He is also directly authorised to the FCA, and not tied to any one company.
At this month's presentation, John is going to discuss Bridging Finance, Development Finance, HMO, Finance and lending criteria along with some competitive rates.