Kent May 2018 Meeting
My proven formula for a more successful refurbishment – Martin Rapley
You can’t do much in property investing without carrying out some kind of refurbishment, whether that’s a freshen up between tenants or some more significant alterations to a property you have just purchased. As with everything there is a right way and a wrong way, an easy way and a hard way and of course a profitable way and a loss making way.
- Would you like to know how the professionals carry out their refurbishments?
- What if you could run more projects at any one time.
- Imagine if disputes with builders were a thing of the past.
- What if you could make more profit with less stress and in less time.
Martin Rapley has over 30 years experience in the construction industry and has managed over 500 refurbishments and developments in that time. He has a proven formula for successful refurbishments and during this month's presentation he will introduce it to you. This formula works whether you are spending ten thousand pounds or ten million pounds so this really is a talk for property investors with all levels of experience.
ALSO…. Building a £1m+ HMO (Houses of Multiple Occupation) portfolio 170 miles from home in 12 months – Simon Podd
Prior to June 2016, Simon had no experience in property. By the time he completed Simon Zutshi's Mastermind 22 Programme, he had purchased property worth more than £1.6m.
During Simon's presentation he will attempt to share:
- How to be confident in buying property over 170 miles from your home
- How to leverage other people's experience & knowledge
- How he raised over £450k in private investor money
- How to break the rental ceiling in your area