Kensington October 2017 Meeting
Strategy on a Page: Property Special – Deri Llewellyn-Davies
- Provide you with a new strategic tool for the new business world, to execute immediately.
- Identify the main failure points in business and create a plan to avoid them.
- Ensure everyone in the company is aligned with the plan, which is actionable and trackable NOW.
- Define what strategy is and what it isn’t – blowing some myths apart.
- Define the very core of the business purpose and aligning strategy to that.
- Discover why not adhering to company VALUES is a sackable offence. Values are more than fluffy words on a WALL.
- Why most small and medium sized businesses fail and how they can predict future events, tailored to the property industry.
- How to bring strategy alive, cascade it throughout your teams and make it flexible for the new world of business growth.
This is a talk not to be missed!
ALSO….Co-Living: Re-imagining and re-branding the HMO for the millennial generation – Stuart Scott
At this month's pin meeting, Stuart will share big changes that are happening in the HMO world as we transition towards modern co-living.
The HMO world is going through an evolution into a new type of product. Stuart had spotted an opportunity to disrupt the HMO market and re-imagine shared living for young professionals. He creates amazing social spaces that foster collaboration, inspire creativity and build social community.Co-Living Spaces was created to be at the forefront of this disruptive movement towards flexible co-living and co-working.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How the HMO market is changing
- What is Co-Living
- How to create a unique product on market
- The future of the HMO
Stuart will demonstrate that it is possible to disrupt the market and create something unique no matter what the size of your project.
ALSO….. National Landlord Investment show near you!
National Landlord Investment Show is heading to the Olymia London (W14 8UX), to be held on Tuesaday 7th November 2017 – 9am – 3.30pm – FREE entry
Meet exhibitors offering their services in areas such as Landlord Tax Advice, Legal, Financial plus many more….also seminars are delivered by Industry Experts.
Not to be missed is the morning networking event 9am – 9.30am proudly hosted by the property investors network. Come and meet Landlords, Investors and Property Professionals along with other like-minded industry leaders to meet new contacts and widen your own network of customers and suppliers. Attending the networking event you shall receive a complimentary copy of Simon Zutshi's 5th Edition of Property Magic and Landlord Investor Magazine.
Visit www.landlordinvestmentshow.co.uk/register or click the image above for more information and to get your FREE complimentary show tickets.