Kensington November 2016 Meeting
The Seven Deadly Sins of Planning – Linda Wright
Linda Wright is an independent planning consultant who owns and runs the planning consultancy and development service – PLANiTWRiGHT. She has enjoyed a successful 30+ year career in the planning sector – as a Council planning officer, private consultant and expert policy advisor to major house builders for the Home Builders Federation. The USP on her CV is that she also worked for the Government of Bermuda. She is truly a gamekeeper turned poacher and her insight into the planning system is invaluable.
Land increases dramatically in value once planning permission has been obtained, the same can be true of buildings large and small. We all know this right?
Learn how to unlock the hidden value in land and property, there is serious money to be made from spotting an opportunity and with the correct planning knowledge taking action to alter the site.
Do you feel like you could tackle the planning system alone?
Feel more confident after you have heard Linda speak and listen to her identify the ‘Seven Deadly Sins of Planning’.
The right kind of Insurance – Sharon Bailey
Sharon Bailey is a Property Insurance Expert, she will be sharing with us her property take on Insurance and how to get the right kind of cover you need to protect your asset on the budget you can afford!
Sharon will be covering the following:
• Insight into Property Insurance how having the right cover for the right price – What is the right Price?
• Importance of using a broker?
• Just how important Insurance is to ensure you protect your investment correctly.
• Why Insurance should be chosen with care?
• Cheap deals always sound good – but does it meet your needs/requirements and give you the right kind of protection you expect especially in the event of a claim!
• Specialist advice can be of real benefit!
• Portfolio’s and discounts!