Great North April 2018 Meeting
Joint Venturing; Why? How to structure it? What to seek and what to avoid and how to protect yourself – Shimon Rudich
Shimon Rudich is the founding partner at MS Law Solicitors, Property investor and developer, author and international speaker.
At this month's pin meeting, Shimon during his presentation, will draw from his very long experience both as a solicitor and as a property investor to teach you how to Joint Venture successfully and will cover the following points:
- Why Joint venture the pros and cons
- What to seek and what to avoid
- Correct mindset of the successful joint venture partner
- How to structure a Joint venture
- How to make it win win
- Different legal structures
- What kind of due diligence you should carry out
- How to legally protect you
- Shimon's own blueprint on how he structures his own Joint venture
- How useful Joint venture is when doing large commercial redevelopments… without using any of your own money
- Shimon's real life Joint venture examples when doing commercial redevelopments without using any of his money
ALSO… The importance of a Loss Assessor – When things go wrong – Dav Kumar
Dav Kumar is the Managing Director of Imperial Claims Consultants. They have over 80 years combined experience of helping landlords and homeowners manage their insurance claims. They are known as loss assessors. They help the insured to manage their insurance claim.
Dav has 25 years experience in Housing and is a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Housing. They help their clients have successful outcomes in their insurance claims and that’s brought in millions of pounds. Their range of services now extends to free training for landlords and homeowners and companies.
At this month's pin meeting, Dav will share with you during his presentation:
- Understanding your insurance policy.
- Why buying a cheap policy is a huge potential risk.
- Examples of what not to do.
- Why using a professional loss assessor is absolutely vital.
Don’t make the act of buying your insurance policy a lottery. You wouldn't buy 3rd party cover for a £100,000 car, so why buy a cheap policy for your growing assets? Buy right, be protected.