Exeter September 2017 Meeting
House Arrest – Rick Gannon
Rick shares his story on how he was an operational Taser Response Police Officer and after coming home from a night shift and having a 5-minute conversation with his 9-year-old son changed his life for ever.
From that night Rick and his wife Lorraine embarked on educating themselves in property and built a property empire that cash flowed £300K in the first 12 months from a standing start without using any of their own money. Rick has since created some amazing systems that allow this to be a passive business.
ALSO ….. Raise finance for your deal – Tim Matcham
Tim is a full time property investor. He is a graduate of Simon Zutshi’s Mastermind Programme 2013 and a former host of Swindon pin. Tim has raised over £2 million in investor finance in recent years and is going to share some tips as to how you can raise finance for your deals.
- The four key elements of raising private finance
- Breaking down barriers and dispelling myths
- Examples of what is possible using investor finance
- Tips for attracting Investors
- What not to do
- What investors are looking for
- Unlock the power of your network
- Loan Agreements v Joint Ventures
- Understanding Talent Dynamics
You have found the deal now get the finance sorted!