Exeter October 2016 Meeting
The School of Hard Knocks! Lessons learned at the coal face – Richard Kerrison
All Property Investor's know that to find great property deals you need to get your message out there, but most importantly you need to be personable (after all this is a people business!).
Richard will take us on a journey through how a deal was sourced from a Motivated Seller and brought to a conclusion as a Major Investor.
During this presentation you will learn;During this presentation you will learn;
+ Why telling Everyone what you do is so important.
+ How to build relationships that yield massive results.
+ How to get Creative.
+ How to get the best from your Estate Agents.
+ How we could be working together.
By the end of the Presentation you will see that it is possible to achieve massive results, have fun, make friends and create absolute win/win situations by being creative, pro-active…but above all Focused. Book here now!
ALSO… From No to Lets Go – how I overcame objections and negative situation – Cristeun Gartman
Everyone’s idea of success is different including mine. I proved that if you can follow in someone else’s footsteps with pure Guts, Determination and the right Education there are very few reasons why success cannot be achieved.
In order to excel at anything, you must have a can do attitude, stand out from the crowd and not be afraid to turn a No to Lets Go !!!
At this Pin meeting you will find out how a near broke almost Aussie battler went from 0 – 24 (and counting) deals in under 12 months replacing both my own and my wife’s income.
I will talk about:
· Why I brought my family of five to the UK, and the battle to get them here.
· My success in other people’s businesses and how I used that energy in my own property business.
· How to pick a strategy that suits your end goals, and how I used a cash flow strategy known as Rent to Rent to secure our future.
· The best systems for your business strategy and how to delegate the tasks.
· How to negotiate a No to Lets Go !!!
· Why I cannot take all the credit myself for my success.
· My New direction and goals for the future.
· Take Action now not tomorrow.
I will end my talk with how I won mastermind this year and how it has helped transform my life.