Essex November 2016 Meeting
Create HMOs that work so you don't have to! – Diane Greenwood
Investing in HMOs is not for the faint hearted, however the right property, managed in the right way can generate massive cashflow, without compromising on quality or attracting the wrong tenant.
In our meeting this month, business owner and property investor Diane Greenwood will be sharing a case study of a 3 bedroom property she has recently converted into a 5 bed multilet, plus her top tips and systems for not only maximising rental income, but also for creating an HMO portfolio that works so she doesn't have to!
ALSO… A Summer of Learnings | 3 Deals, 3 Strategies in 3 Months – Tonu Aboaba
Tonu will share case studies on her Summer of Learnings – 3 Deals & 3 Strategies in 3 Months.
During this talk she will explain:
– how each deal was sourced
-what problems the owners had
– what win-win solutions we found for the property owner ie why we chose to transact the
the way we did
– how we monetised each deal
– our learnings: positive and negative
– whether we will do the deal the same way again
– above all how mindset is key to “making it happen” in property investing
By the end of the talk you will appreciate how important lateral thinking is when problem solving for distressed property owners and also that there is always a way to monetise the opportunity and create a genuine win-win for both sides.
See you soon!!