Essex September 2016 Meeting
Your Six Fundamentals – Tony Law
I'm really looking forward to speaking at your pin meeting this month, where I'll be sharing the six fundamental you need in place to get your first few investment properties.
This talk is absolutely jam packed with content that includes…
• The six fundamentals you need to get started
• Setting up for business
• How to buy property – after property – after property – with the SAME deposit
• 3 “FREE” ways to find deals next week
• A whole ton of ways to add value
• …and a whole lot more!
WARNING… Be sure to bring along a pen and paper (or fingers and laptop) because you will find it helpful to make notes as we'll be going through a lot of content.
I really hope you can join us!
ALSO… Tips for the Property Trader – Dean Alexander
Dean Alexander, director of D & S Legal, is a qualified solicitor and Licensed Conveyancer and has over 10 years’ experience working with property investors. Before working in property he worked for Duncan Bannatyne in the health and fitness industry and became the sales and marketing manager for some of the largest health & fitness clubs in the UK. He then moved into property law and now has vast experience in working with large property trading companies advising them on some of the pitfalls when flipping property. Dean explains whilst trading property can be very profitable it can also be high risk and Dean can convey his valuable knowledge within this 25 minute talk.
In this seminar you will learn:
• What types of sellers to look for and spotting a good deal.
• How to identify and avoid a fraudulent seller.
• The importance of due diligence.
• How to get the deal done quickly
• How to weigh up the risk/reward ratio
By the end of the evening you will be more confident in how to flip a property.