Croydon March 2018 Meeting
How to balance your portfolio by investing in HMO & Title Splits in the current climate – Rory O'Mara
Learn the importance of a “balanced portfolio in the current climate”. As interest rates will no doubt rise in the coming years, what actions can you take today to steady the ship so that you don’t sink? Cash flow is king and Rory will share with you a specific strategy that will show you how to generate significant positive cash flow. Also get an insight into the power of leverage and how you can do more deals by using Other Peoples Money OPM.
- Learn how to generate at least £500 per month positive cashflow.
- How to recycle your working capital to do more deals.
- The power of commercial finance – no 6 month rule issues
- How to invest passively.
- Learn the numbers in detail…
- How to use OPM from only £1,500, the real power of leverage.
Rory’s passion is helping motivated individuals create wealth by focussing on the key Wealth Building Blocks; Property, Business & Investing.
He spent 18 years building businesses, selling them and helping business owners and sales teams achieve extraordinary results. He served his apprenticeship at NCR, pioneered the sale of financial data to major firms in the city whilst at FT Extel and held senior positions at Bendata Software where he was part of the management team that purchased GoldMine Software Corporation. In 2000 he helped prepare Global Telematics for an IPO by hiring and training a team of 55 sales execs. In 2001 he co funded CRMworks a CRM/HelpDesk consultancy which he sold in 2005. He brings enthusiasm, a commercial view and focus to a business situation.
ALSO…. Building a £1m+ HMO portfolio 170 miles from home in 12 months – Simon Podd
Prior to June 2016, Simon had no experience in property. By the time he completed Simon Zutshi's Mastermind 22 Programme, he had purchased property worth more than £1.6m.
During Simon;s presentation he will attempt to share:
- How to be confident in buying property over 170 miles from your home
- How to leverage other people's experience & knowledge
- How he raised over £450k in private investor money
- How to break the rental ceiling in your area