Chester February Meeting 2017
Commercial to Residential – Jim Haliburton
Having undergone these conversions multiple times you will be able to ask Jim about how you too can buy an office building and create an £80,000 per annum cash flow in the next 6 months.
This includes plenty of advice and ideas to help you to:
- Choose the perfect property
- How to crunch the figures to know if a deal really is a deal
- Identify and apply for the best finance options
- How to complete the renovation and maximise the space available
- Understand the minefield of permitted development and planning
5 Reasons Why You Need to be There
- Shutters come down on one of these opportunities in 2016, so need to act NOW
- Property is usually cheaper per square foot than existing residential
- Less competition to purchase from other investors so better deals
- Plenty of suitable properties available, which landlords can be desperate to offload
- Sidestep smaller HMOs with a MEGA HMO and go straight to high profit!
Jim will show you examples of real properties that have been converted recently and give you the results. You will leave armed with the knowledge you need to get started on your first commercial to residential conversion project!
ALSO… Transfer your Pension Fund into Property – Mike Holt
Have you ever thought of buying property with your pension but didn’t know how or where to start? If so, then this is the pin meeting you need to attend.
Pension changes in the 2014 budget now mean that your Pension has become one of your most valuable assets. It’s time to really make your pension grow in value!
Have you left your pension festering in poorly performing stocks and shares for years or do you take little notice of the annual statement, either because it is too difficult to understand or because historically you had no interest?
A Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) will allow you to invest in a broad range of Property classes but what about the myths surrounding costs and the type of property you can buy?
At this pin event Mike Holt is going to introduce you to the simple concept of using that money to buy land and property with the view to growing the value of your pension substantially.
In this seminar you will learn:
– How to invest in property with a pension of just £35,000
– How to protect your pension by taking security over property
– How to manage your pension and property yourself
– How to swap stock market volatility for a fixed annual income
– How 2014 budget changes affect your tax position
Buying property with your pension is not a new concept it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you have ever paid into a pension then this event is not to be missed.