Cardiff September 2017 Meeting
The Miracle of Property: Financial Freedom & Beyond – Raj Beri
At tonights PIN meeting, Raj will share the simple step by step approaches he has used to replace two salaries with income from property, which enabled some real life choices. After a period of getting the right knowledge and mindset, Raj took massive action to initially buy properties at great discounts and good cashflow. This allowed deposits to be recycled and the property portfolio building phase to gain momentum. This has now evolved to only buying discounted properties that deliver massive cashflow, a key requirement to giving up the day job.
- The strategies he has used to acquire deals
- How he has acquired a significant number of properties with infinite ROI
- How his strategies have evolved to generate significant salary-replacing incomes with detailed knowledge of two high-cashflowing BTL models ie HMOs and Advanced LHA
- How he has modified his approaches in the face of local challenges
- The simple but effective sytems used to self manage the diverse portfolio
ALSO … Portfolio Protection – Optimised Insurance & Hidden Gems – Right Plan
Matthew Carpenter will teach you about some of the industries best kept secrets. These could save you up to 49% on life insurance by simply taking advantage of HMRC-endorsed options that are rarely spoken about.
In our presentation “Optimised Insurance & Hidden Gems” we'll also be demonstrating how specific insurance policies and trusts will benefit you and your family, by minimising inheritance tax (IHT) and maximising your legacy.
With only 6% of all life policies being written into trust, the mere absence of this document has heavily contributed to the £4.75 billion paid in IHT during 2015/16.
We feel that this is to the detriment of many families and this needn't be your story, especially when we offer our advisory service free to pin members.
Covered In the presentation will be:
- The benefits of company owned policies over personal plans.
- The Importance of writing policies into trusts.
- How to maximise your insurance.