Canary Wharf March 2018 Meeting
The Property Freedom Process – Learnings & Lifehacks – Jahangir Khan
After a successful career in Management and IT Consulting and about to turn 40, the realisation set in that Jahangir was trapped in that work treadmill. An intense pace of work, not seeing family or friends and having few provisions for his old age.
Sound familiar? Something had to change. But was there an alternative?
Jahangir will share with you his personal journey, his key learnings and life-hacks. The techniques that have helped him move from a corporate consulting world, to a life on his terms and how to build a £multi-million portfolio with a six figure passive property income.
In this talk you will learn:
- That financial independence is a process that can be copied and followed for success
- Techniques for avoiding overwhelm as you create your dream life and how to do that
- The importance of knowing how much you need each month to be financially independent
- Techniques for freeing up time to work on your wealth and not just a living
- How to accelerate your learning by easily taking in six additional books a month
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people and environment
- Dealing with the biggest barriers to success
- How to build a team and organisation to help you succeed
- Receive FREE tools to help you move to the next level
By the end of the evening you will know the outline financial freedom process that if followed will get you to the life you desire.
ALSO… Raising finance through Linkedin – Leslie Asante-Ntoni
In this talk Leslie will share insights on why you should be using Linkedin and other social media platforms to raise finance for your deals.
People prefer to do business with those they like, know and trust and LinkedIn offers you massive opportunities to leverage your time, quickly grow your network of contacts and rapidly increase your success in your property journey.
LinkedIn is one of the most under-utilised resources we have in our locker and most users are not taking full advantage of the power at their disposal.
You will learn how Linkedin can be used to find, connect and engage with the people who are ready to bankroll your property deals.
Leslie will demonstrate how to create a powerful personal profile that makes you stand out from the crowd and ultimately have people coming to you to finance your deals.