Cambridge April 2018 Meeting
Bigger JV’s (Joint Ventures), smaller risks – Jo Rogers
At this month’s pin meeting, Jo will allow you to understand some of the concepts and details necessary to make sensible and informed decisions before you secure investments and provide you with videos that will allow you to take action on immediately.
During Jo's presentation you will learn:
- How to objectively score your joint ventures throughout the process to reduce emotional decisions
- Understand your own risk profile so you know what works for you
- How to mitigate your risks so you can increase the size of your joint ventures with greater peace of mind
- How to maintain control of your business or major investment
ALSO …. Stamp Duty Land Tax – What you need to know – Andrew Punter
After an introduction to what exactly Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is, Andrew will explore the many exemptions and reliefs that exist within HMRC’s rule book.
Armed with this knowledge, your next deal might be £000’s cheaper. There may even be some overpayments that you might be able to claim back.
- 1 in 6 property deals are incorrectly paying SDLT.
- The HMRC manual has many little known exemptions and reliefs.
- Top conveyancers and solicitors are getting it wrong.
- There could be a brown envelope from HMRC with a big cheque in it for YOU!