Bristol March 2017 Meeting
“Your Six Fundamentals'' – Tony Law
I'm really looking forward to speaking at your pin meeting this month, where I'm going to be sharing the six fundamental I feel you need – in order to be successful in property.
This talk is absolutely JAM PACKED with content that includes…
- How to motivate yourself to get the dirty jobs done!
- How to save money each and every month
- A FREE – FOR LIFE – way to check your credit file
- A tip to making your emails generate leads for you
- Why you need two business cards
- Exactly how to set up your phone system
- 40 Ways to find motivated sellers!!!
- A HUGE tip to find deals within a 3 mile radius of your house
- A ton of ways to add value
- My secret weapon!
- A FAR better way to value properties – than “Yield”
- 9 Ways to fund your deals & 7 exit strategies
Because I've got SO much content to give you – I'm going to let you take away a work sheet – but you will need to fill this in on the night… so be sure to bring a pen.
I promise I'll do everything I can to make this a great night for you… and so I hope to see you there!
How to become A Property Soucring Super Hero – Sarah Poyton – Ryan
Sarah is relatively new to the property world, having started her rent to rent portfolio and deal packaging business in November 2015.
Since then Sarah has created £100,000 of revenue from property part time around other business commitments and whilst travelling the world for three months during the summer.
With over 14 years of sales and marketing experience, Sarah is now one of the lead trainers in the Intelligent Property Academy family and is joining us at the next pin meeting to talk about property lead generation on a budget, how to discover the info you need to secure a deal from anywhere in the world, the pros and cons of living a laptop lifestyle, and how you too can generate £100,000 in the next 12 months from a standing start.
Sarah believes that if you can master the art of lead generation the rest is just a series of easy to follw steps through to getting paid!
This talk is not to be missed. Book your place now!