Bristol October 2016 Meeting
35 ways to find a property! – Mark Dearing
Mark Dearing is a successful investor of 14 years. He joined Simon Zutshi's Mastermind 1 in 2007 and continues to go to the graduate days. His portfolio is worth around £1.5m. Mark has his own sourcing company and his own mentoring company. For several years now mark has been sourcing, mentoring and coaching people on property. Over this time Mark has mentored over 200 people. Tonight mark is going to show us 35 ways that we can find properties!
ALSO… Development for high returns – the deal is everything – Robin Campbell
Working in an established development company for 25 years, Robin shares all of the lessons, tips and highlights from the 15 deals of 2015 – £6.9m equity deployed.
Sharing the experiences in the following areas
• Deal Sourcing – how those deals were sourced
• Deal Structures – how to set up the optimum structure
• Deal Funding – how to turn an ordinary deal into a phenomenal deal
• Planning Gain – how to de-risk the process
• How to Vet a JV Developer
• How to Vet a JV Investor Partner
• Purpose Built Student Accommodation – Key considerations