Bristol February 2018 Meeting
Strategy on a Page: Property Special – Deri Llewellyn-Davies
In a career spanning two decades, Deri’s business expertise has included roles on elite corporate boards from four billion dollar companies up to European executive board level. And having run 20 of his own small businesses, advising over 250 and speaking to thousands he brings his audiences deep insights with both a global and local perspective.
To succeed in today’s business structure we must adapt, grow and be willing to let go of the old-world thinking which prevents sustainability and scalability. The millennial-driven workforce, which now dominates the marketplace, demands an innovative, accountable and values-driven agenda, which means we must say goodbye to the strategic status quo.
Deri's key objectives during his presentation are to:
- Provide you with a new strategic tool for the new business world, to execute immediately.
- Identify the main failure points in business and create a plan to avoid them.
- Ensure everyone in the company is aligned with the plan, which is actionable and trackable NOW.
- Define what strategy is and what it isn’t – blowing some myths apart.
- Define the very core of the business purpose and aligning strategy to that.
- Discover why not adhering to company VALUES is a sackable offence. Values are more than fluffy words on a WALL.
- Why most small and medium sized businesses fail and how they can predict future events, tailored to the property industry.
- How to bring strategy alive, cascade it throughout your teams and make it flexible for the new world of business growth.
This is a talk not to be missed!
ALSO.. The Estate Planners Secrets – How to protect the assets you have worked hard for – John Ireland
John started Legacy Wills over twenty years ago with the aim of helping those who have worked hard to create wealth, even if most of that wealth is in their home.
At this month's pin meeting, John's talk will help you to understand the pitfalls of writing a Will, why it’s not always a good idea to use a solicitor and why leaving business shares to your spouse or partner can be the wrong thing to do.
John will also show you how to ensure that the wealth people create can be protected as fully as possible now and for generations to come.
By using a tried & tested combination of Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney – our homes, savings, investments, life assurance, pension plans & death-in-service benefits can be protected.