Brighton November 2017 Meeting
From No to LetsGo – how I overcame objections and negative situations – Cristeun Gartman
Everyone’s idea of success is different including Cristeun's. He proved that if you can follow in someone else’s footsteps with pure guts, determination and the right education there are very few reasons why success cannot be achieved.
In order to excel at anything, you must have a can do attitude, stand out from the crowd and not be afraid to turn a No to LetsGo!!
At this month's pin meeting you will find out how a near broke almost Aussie battler went from 0 – 24 (and counting) deals in under 12 months replacing both his own and his wife’s income.
Cristeun will talk about:
• Why he brought his family of five to the UK, and the battle to get them here.
• His success in other people’s businesses and how he used that energy in his own property business.
• How to pick a strategy that suits your end goals, and how he used a cashflow strategy known as Rent to Rent to secure their future.
• The best systems for your strategy and how to delegate the tasks.
• How to negotiate a No to Lets Go!!
• Why he cannot take all the credit himself for hsi success.
• His new direction and goals for the future.
• Take Action now not tomorrow.
Cristeun will end his talk with how he won Simon Zutshi's Mastermind Programme and how it has helped transform his life!
ALSO…. Champagne Interiors for Lemonade Prices – Use other people's money to buy furniture and fittings for your properties – Andrew Southwood
We all know the basics of mortgage finance for our properties. It’s good debt which increases our return on investment by using OPM (Other People’s Money).
But what about the other assets within our property businesses. Most of those depreciate so we pay cash for them.
This presentation will show you how you use other people’s money to finance others assets such as furniture and fittings, which will preserve your cash and enable you to pay for the asset out of property income.
The presentation will consider:
- What assets can be funded
- How this finance can be structured
- The benefits for property investors
- A case study
John Paul Getty once said “If I want an asset that appreciates, I buy it. If I want an asset that depreciates, I lease it”