Bournemouth April 2018 Meeting
How to get more business & property through your use of LinkedIn – Andy Gwynn
LinkedIn is probably the MOST UNDER-UTILISED marketing tool in today’s Business world. LinkedIn allows you to easily connect with your ideal prospects, form relationships and develop conversations and sales. All of this WITHOUT any cold calling!
You can get to your prospective decision maker quicker than with any other marketing strategy and WITHOUT talking to “The Gatekeeper”!
You can also position yourself for people to easily find and contact you. AND IT IS SO SIMPLE.
At this month's pin meeting, learn how to:
- Build your perfect profile
- Build the right network of contacts
- Create and develop better opportunities
- Generate more leads
- Get a better return on your marketing
ALSO… Planning Strategies – thinking outside the box! Darryl Howells
Darryl is an eager Chartered Town Planner who benefits from significant Local Planning Authority experience, earned before joining Pure Town Planning. Darryl is a pro-active planner who actively engages with clients and planning officers to offer design solutions and constructive arguments to secure planning permissions.
At this month's pin meeting, Darryl's will cover during this presentation:
- Use of various pieces of legislation to overcome planning difficulties
- Use of Outline applications to get cheaper Planning Decisions
- Overcome flood risk issues whilst increasing residential units.
- Part 11 of the General Permitted Development Order – a useful tool to remove an obstruction in the planning world.
- Agreements for Development in the Green Belt allowed
- Maximise development potential with creative ideas from a Planner.