Black Country February 2018 Meeting
How to raise funds for your property investing – Simon Zutshi
We are delighted to announce that this month's pin meeting our main speaker is Simon Zutshi, who is the founder of the property investors network, author of Amazon best seller Property Magic.
In this brand new presentation Simon will help you to understand the many different ways to fund your property investment, even if you don’t have much money in the bank.
Even if you have plenty of money to invest right now, most people run out of money at some point. Simon will demonstrate how you can safely use other people’s money to fund your investments, which means there could be no limit to the number of properties you purchase. Imagine if you could fund all of the property deals that you want to purchase. What would that do for your portfolio and cash flow?
In this new presentation Simon will share with you:
- How to build a portfolio and pay off your home mortgage in 8 to 10 years
- How to 100% fund your property purchase using other people’s money
- How to use the Hidden Assets Test to find extra funding you were not aware of
- How to approach people so they want to lend to you
- The time when you should NOT do joint ventures
This is bound to be a busy meeting so reserve your place now.
ALSO.. Project controls and funding projects through Crowd Property – Kannan Palaniappan
Kannan has just completed a commercial conversion in the local area. Rather than a traditional project presentation, Kannan will focus on funding a project through Crowd Property and essential project controls.
During his presentation you will learn:
- Funding – How to get project funded through Crowd Property
- Project Controls – Such as JCT contract, Change Register, Construction Programme, monitoring of programme
- My completed Commercial Conversion in Black Country
- Lesson learnt from my project and one very important tip.