Basingstoke April 2018 Meeting
How to raise funds for your property investing – Simon Zutshi
We are delighted to announce that this month's pin meeting our main speaker is Simon Zutshi, who is the founder of the property investors network, author of Amazon best seller Property Magic.
In this brand new presentation Simon will help you to understand the many different ways to fund your property investment, even if you don’t have much money in the bank.
Even if you have plenty of money to invest right now, most people run out of money at some point. Simon will demonstrate how you can safely use other people’s money to fund your investments, which means there could be no limit to the number of properties you purchase. Imagine if you could fund all of the property deals that you want to purchase. What would that do for your portfolio and cash flow?
In this new presentation Simon will share with you:
- How to build a portfolio and pay off your home mortgage in 8 to 10 years
- How to 100% fund your property purchase using other people’s money
- How to use the Hidden Assets Test to find extra funding you were not aware of
- How to approach people so they want to lend to you
- The time when you should NOT do joint ventures
This is bound to be a busy meeting so reserve your place now.
ALSO… More effective networking – Get better results for your time – Dave Holloway
Going to networking meetings is something that many of us do, but who really thinks about exactly why they are going, or what they are looking to achieve?
During Dave's presentation, he will share with you his top tips for:
- Setting your intention
- Interacting in a positive way
- Preparing your service providers pitch
Dave will also give you his Five Step Networking Process, a clear guide to effective networking that will get you better results for your time.