Leeds October 2016 Meeting
5 Ways To Skyrocket Your Profits From Impossible Deals – Shimon Rudich
It’s about having control, not about ownership – they say. But what exactly does that mean? In this talk the UK’s leading lease options solicitor Shimon Rudich from MS-Law will guide you through the deals that his clients, students and mentees are doing.
Not only is Shimon a solicitor representing these investors doing their deals, but he is also an investor himself and does many creative deals each year using a variety of different methods.
We’re lucky to get Shimon here to introduce to you how you can make money from property that you don’t even own – so if you can’t get a mortgage, don’t have a deposit, or wouldn’t pass the credit check this is PERFECT for you and PERFECT in this economic climate.
In this seminar you will learn:
What is the difference between a lease option and a property option
– How you can cash out of properties you don’t own within 6/12 months
– How to do options on land, developments & portfolios
– How to structure lease options in a legal way
– How to structure lease options in an ethical why and make a WIN WIN scenario
– How to get £300/1000 per month on properties you don’t own
– How to convert impossible property deals that other investors would throw in the bin
At the end of the evening you will have a good understanding of what property options are and how you can use them to grow your own property portfolio and to gain financial freedom.
ALSO… ‘One stop shop for non-accidental landlords’ – John Phillips
John has been successful in solving the difficult situations that arise, from time to time, in mortgages and in particular the Buy to let market. John will discuss what is happening now in the market and what we can anticipate will happen in the future.