Harrogate October 2016 Meeting
Find, Fund, Hold or Exit : You and Your Choices – Richard Bowser
Richard Bowser, the editor of the renowned monthly magazine ‘Property Investor News’ offers an overview as to how investors can maximise the opportunities presented by current market conditions and buyer/seller sentiment.
As a long term residential landlord and private investor, Richard’s overview of the UK property investment market and his property investing experience gained over 23 years contains genuine substance and he offers some invaluable analysis for both new and experienced investors.
If you really want to enhance your understanding of the property marketplace and where the real opportunities will exist in the next few years, then make sure you don’t miss this talk.
ALSO… Development for high returns – the deal is everything – Robin Campbell
Working in an established development company for 25 years, Robin shares all of the lessons, tips and highlights from the 15 deals of 2015 – £6.9m equity deployed.
Sharing the experiences in the following areas
• Deal Sourcing – how those deals were sourced
• Deal Structures – how to set up the optimum structure
• Deal Funding – how to turn an ordinary deal into a phenomenal deal
• Planning Gain – how to de-risk the process
• How to Vet a JV Developer
• How to Vet a JV Investor Partner
• Purpose Built Student Accommodation – Key considerations