How can our monthly network meetings benefit you?
By regularly attending the pin monthly events you will:
- Add to your existing property investing knowledge and skills
- Save yourself, time, money and effort by learning from the experts
- Develop your property millionaire's mindset
- Build up your personal contacts in the property world
- Gain access to a positive supportive environment
- Keep up to date with changes in the market and legislation
How are pin monthly events different to other networking events?
Networking is really important and so we would encourage you to go to as many different property networking events as you can to find out which are best suited to your personal requirements. We believe that the pin events are slightly different from other purely networking events for the following reasons:
- Each month we focus on a specific topic relevant to property investors
- There are formal 25 and 55 minute educational seminars
- Our guest speakers are some of the top experts in their respective fields
- We do not allow people to come and sell property to you
It does not matter how much experience or property you have or don't have everyone is welcome as long as you are serious about becoming even more successful. We don't want to attract people who are all talk and no action, and this is why we charge a slightly higher admission fee than other networking events.
What is the format of the evening?
The formal seminar begins at 7pm in the evening, but we open up the room from 6pm for your chance to network with fellow pin members. We have some members who come along SIMPLY for this networking opportunity. Millions of pounds of joint ventures have been created through the networking at pin events.
Do I need to book a place to attend a meeting?
To attend one of the monthly pin events you need to book your place in advance on this website. Simply choose the location you want to attend from the list below, click on the relevant link and you will be taken to the relevant page with full details of that month’s event and a booking form to book your place. Admission is £20, upon booking online you will receive a email confirming your place and also an invoice for your accounts . Please book your place at least a few days before the event as we need to confirm the numbers to the hotels. By booking your place at least 72 hours in advance you will be entered into a prize draw (the winner is announced on the evening of the pin meeting that you book onto).
When and where are the meetings held?
Click on the Property Networking link for more details on location and monthly topics: